Hello All
Im finally updating the blog. Computer problems (other than the illiteracy thing).Here are some school pics of the girls. They are doing great. Im so proud of them. Lauren is doing well at the success academy and she even joined the swim team this year. GO LAUREN! Sierra is also so much fun she has gotten back into gymnastics and is loving every minute of it. I think if she could she would do handsprings all day if it were allowed. She is also doing good in school this year. Shes loving the regular clothes and yes she is our social butterfly. As for me I am finishing my training for Life Flight and I have loved every minute of it. This spring I will be starting school and Lauren and I might actually get degrees together (Hee Hee kinda funny hah!) Well we love you all and pray all is well for you and yours.
Marnie
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its about time.. you updated. We forgot to have a blog class today.
I can't believe how they have grown.
just me,
stevie6
Post a Comment